Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hi and Welcome!

Hi there! 

Welcome to my brand new blog: Animal Jam Insiders! I created it for two main reasons, I love to help people and I love to make/write blogs! This blog is a work in progress, but overtime I hope that it becomes successful and popular like some of the other well-known Animal Jam blogs out there. I am ALWAYS open to suggestions to help make the blog better. That doesn't mean I will  take all those ideas into action, though. And of course, I will give credit to the person whose idea it was! I will even host occasional contests and parties where we can do all sorts of fun things together!


There's so much that Animal Jam Insiders has to offer, so why don't you check back often and see what's new?

Jam on!
 

19 comments:

  1. LOL. But I don't like peanut butter or jelly. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. PEANUTBUTTER JELLYTIME! PEANUTBUTTER JELLYTIME! WAY YEAH! WAY YEAH! PEANUTBUTTER JELLYTIME!!! XD CB -norty

    ReplyDelete
  3. They bananas doing the s move ments! That's really bad to be putting this on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um they're not doing anything... They are just dancing. I'm sorry that your mind thinks that way when you see friendly bananas doing the disco...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Sheesh, I came to look at your first post and I was wondering if it would be okay if I used ideas from YOUR first post, for MY first post? I will be more than happy to give you credit!
      ~crystalgirl7024 (on AJ)

      Delete
    2. Sure, but I'm not sure what ideas are good. :P

      Delete
  5. Supersonic bananas. Lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg that was from the next star. right?
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous
    What star? What are you talking about? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool dancing bananas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg those dancing bananas are SCARY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. almost a year since this blog has been out...
    asdfghjkl doesnt feel like that ily and ur blog so much i know you dont post anymore but still :)
    -gummibeargal
    aka pancakebatter or lineyluv or pandablueness XD

    ReplyDelete