Sunday, August 28, 2011

Smoothie Machine Guide

Hi there!

I'll bet on really hot days, your animal just LOVES drinking a nice, ice cold smoothie! It is so refreshing! Well, guess what?! At Crystal Sands, in Melville's Juice Hut, you can make your own ice-cold fruit smoothie! Here is a picture of Melville's Juice Hut from the outside:

And from the inside:
Notice the stage where animals like to show off a dance move or two, and let their wild side loose! The fresh fruits are all organized in their wood slot pockets near the juice blenders, all ready for the next thirsty animal to come and give it a go! That animal COULD be you! All you have to do is click the purple game icon and then the first thing that will pop up is a screen that asks you which flavor/type of smoothie you would like to make. The different flavors are strawberry, grape, orange, and banana.


Once you have picked your flavor, your goal is to catch that and ONLY THAT type of fruit. For instance, if you picked a strawberry smoothie, you should only catch the strawberries, and NOT the grapes, bananas, or oranges. This mini-game is extremely similar to the Popcorn Machine game, only you are not preparing popcorn, you are preparing fruit smoothies.

That fruit smoothie plastic cup I just showed you a picture of is what you'll be catching the fruit you chose, in. It takes 5 correct catches to fill it all the way up.

Here are some pictures of game-play:
As you saw, there was a yellow BANANA in the bottom left-hand corner. That means I am trying to collect bananas, because I chose a banana smoothie in the beginning.

If you catch the WRONG fruit over and over again (by accident or on purpose) your glass will end up being empty. But you don't lose. There is no "win or lose" in smoothie-making! :P

Here is a picture of a picture taken a split second before a strawberry falls into the plastic Melville's Juice Hut cup. But guess what?! I was trying to make an ORANGE smoothie!

And last, but CERTAINLY not least, here is a picture of a finished grape smoothie! (By the way, I LOVE grape juice, but a grape SMOOTHIE sounds DISGUSTING! LOL. I would NEVER eat one in real life, that's for sure! Haha! :P)


Jam on!

15 comments:

  1. Hi this is number 1 fan! you are so awesome!please make more info. LOVE#1FAN :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a question when you take these pictures do u use a camera or like what website?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to tak pic of screen press prt sc., near the delete. it copies the screen and u can paste it somewhere

      Delete
  3. I just use my computer. I have a Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but WHERE do you get a smoothie thing?? -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cruise Ship party. Next to the smoothie machine is a cash register, and you click on that to get a machine. The item is a members-only den item for 3,500 gems.

      Delete
    2. You get smoothie thing from cruise ship. BTW my user is mmahl1

      Delete
  5. to tak pic of screen press prt sc., near the delete. it copies the screen and u can paste it somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do you get to buy smoothie machine, hot cocoa machine or any other food stand/ machine

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have a smoothie machine :P

    scarywolf66859

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheesh4!
    Nothing important, but can we be buddies? BTW you're looking at your #1 fan!!! I LOVE your blog.
    Oh, lol, I almost forgot to put my username. Here it is: crystalgirl7024.
    Bye for now!
    Your #1 fan,
    crystalgirl7024 (on aj) BTW I'm on AJ RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jammers my user is mmahl1 please be sure to buddy me and I will tell you everything you need about A.J including rare spikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am all time fond of reading the blog, when I reached to this blog I wondered to read such informative article, it inspired me a lot thanks. quelle

    ReplyDelete