Monday, November 28, 2011

Animal Jam Is Offline!

Animal Jam is now online again. (This was either a very short update, or I woke up near the end of it.)


I don't know how long this has been going on, but when I logged onto Animal Jam at 4:00 AM, it was under maintenance:

If I was online and awake when they started the countdown for shut down I could give a more accurate answer to whether or not this is the Jamaaliday update or not. Because if I happened to be on AJ when they did the countdown, I would have known how long this update has been. And I could assume, based on logic, that if it was a long update, it would almost definitely be the Jamaaliday one. :) Hopefully, when I log on again at 6:00 AM, Jamaa will be full of snow, Jamaaliday bows, and gingerbread houses! Oh, and pet reindeer as well!

9 comments:

  1. I found your website through a random stroke of luck. It helped me do my research on this topic. I have spent lots of time looking through your site. You have something good going here, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thank you very much! I don't know your name, but I appreciate all of the kind things you said about me and my blog! Do you play Animal Jam and have an Animal Jam blog as well? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i log in animal jam 7 times and is offline too! what i need to do now???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Animal Jam can go offline for about 30 mins or less. It can be offline coz they are either fixing something, adding stuff or making it a better place for jammers to play! This event can happend to anyone at anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. I know. When I said "I don't know how long this has been going on" I meant I didn't know when maintenance for Animal Jam started that day. :P
    But thanks Logan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. im new just start it today and does not now what is going on it gives notice at 15 mins

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! it is already 1 hour and 10-20 minutes! IT IS SO LONG! I WANNA PLAY!!!!


    add me: masterproud9836

    OR

    add me: luckmagic9223

    ReplyDelete
  8. i h8 when it goes off line it f)(*&^%$#%^ me of it pissis me off

    ReplyDelete
  9. when will animal jam come back online? UGH! taking for ever i want to play come on AJHQ.

    ReplyDelete