Friday, December 23, 2011

Back To The Top For The Thousandth Time!

Ugh. I bet you guys already know what I'm going to talk about. Today, I am here to complain and state my opinions about the annoying "back-to-the-top" buddy list thing.


Now, everyone here has experienced this before, but I bet NO ONE HERE enjoyed their experience. This happens over and over, when you are trying to find a buddy on your buddy list, and you're scrolling through the names, and one of your buddies comes online, back to the top you go! Regardless of whether you like it or not, it happens, and it will happen EVERY TIME one of your buddies comes online. It is SO annoying and serves no purpose whatsoever, except to annoy jammers until they scream.


If you want, post a comment below with your thoughts and feelings on this frustrating matter.

11 comments:

  1. Sometimes (who am I kidding, ALL the time) it goes back to the top even if a buddy doesn't come on. Ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad someone else finds it annoying too. XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It's bad enough that it has to go back up to the top when your buddy(s) come online, but ALSO when your buddy(s) DON'T come online!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO ANNOYING!!!

    MLDB

    ReplyDelete
  5. so annoying ikr!~coolcat1o

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's like "Ok, let me find my friend whose name starts with a W- Oh, wait they just got online! Back to the top- never mind, they got offline again!" It's so annoying!!!
    pancake batter

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really annoying.I try to find people who I don't know and delete them,then a friend comes online and it's back to the top I go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know right? Also the matter of (Well, sometimes) delete a buddy, clear your list.. OH she scammed me a while ag-UGH! Once when you delete someone, you just go UP. ^
    !~ElephantWolf~!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mine does it everytime a buddy goes to a different place!!! GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR.....
    -roseysunnybunny123

    ReplyDelete
  10. it never really happened to me because I always delete some buddies at midnight when nobody ever comes on but still someone ends up coming on it happens so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~The mad, Rocat47

    ReplyDelete