Friday, December 16, 2011

Candy Canes!

Hey Jammers!


I have taken the liberty and put aside my VALUABLE time to personally make a step-by-step guide on how to get a candy cane. I have also compiled photographs of all of the different-colored candy canes that you are able to get! (Just kidding about the valuable time part. There is nothing I'd rather do with my time then help Jammers in need.)


Step 1
Click on the "Parties" icon.
Step 2
Select "Jamaaliday Jam" and you will go to the Jamaaliday Jam (duh).

Step 3
Click the candy bowl for a candy cane. (You have to go up a little to see it. It is by the stairs.)

Here are the different colors of candy canes you can get:




7 comments:

  1. I don't know if my "hacker" guy attacked you, Sheesh... But what I do know is that my pink earmuffs are green now... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean he attacked me? D:
    And I'm so sorry Witch! I remember Trickertreee saying that he sent them back to you. :/ What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see if the hacker did anything else but give my items away or not. So sorry if he (or she) said anything mean to you. And when I opened the gift in my gift box, my earmuffs were green. My friend has my other pair of pink earmuffs, but she hasn't came on in a while...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SNOW FLURRIES!!!!!! :D

    -glances at comments-

    Another time where I awkwardly burst in. -.-

    -OwlEye

    ReplyDelete
  5. please tell me where i can buy one for how much.its 2012.i need it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but you can't buy candy canes any more!

      Delete
  6. no i want a candy cane to put in my den not to float by my head




    ReplyDelete