Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years!

What are you guys doing to celebrate the New Years? I know that some families have special traditions that they do for New Years, such as staying up until 12:00 PM, or watching the ball drop, (on television, or in real life) or drinking sparkling cider. So, what are you doing to celebrate the New Year?
I'm probably just going to stay up really late with my mom and dad. We are going to eat a lot of food (including apple pie) and we will watch some movies. I don't know what movie(s) we are watching, yet.

Also, what are your RESOLUTIONS?! A resolution is basically a commitment that you make to yourself for the New Year. Maybe your resolution is watching less television or making an Animal Jam blog! Some of my resolutions are:

•Be more outgoing and open to new things
•Try to be more active in the community, and more social
•Spend less time on the computer (this one's a toughie >.<)

I have more, but I don't want to share all of them. :P

And to end this blog post, here is a nice, peaceful picture to say goodbye to 2011 and make way for 2012!
*Full credit to my friend Pariprincess for this picture*

No comments: