Thursday, December 29, 2011

Green Cuffs Trading Frenzy!

Here is a list of the green cuffs travel progress. Apparently Darkbraken had the cuffs before Gary, but only for two seconds.


1. Bellsong
2. RaresHeart
3. Darkbraken (for two seconds, traded back)
4. garyt123
5. rh111 (full credit to MLDB for telling me about rh111. Thanks ML!)
6. maximum38826
7. louietheman


These babies sure are traveling fast, eh? I might stop tracking who has them, since they have already been traded to 7 people in a total of 3 days. :/

8 comments:

  1. Will you credit me 4 telling u that rh111 got them?

    MLDB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh? I gave you credit if that's what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess what sheesh? I HAVE THE GREEN CUFFS!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you trade them back to Bellsong? :3. or send it to her by gift.
      ~MrBlister20

      Delete