Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Adding/Deleting Buddies Policy

If my list is full on Animal Jam I usually won't delete someone on it to add another person however I look through my buddy list often to see which of my friends are active and which are not.

I MAY delete you because of one of these reasons, but it's not because you did something bad
•If someone has not been active in a long time I may delete them.
•If, whenever someone is online they never stop by and say hi to me or interact with me.
•Someone who just likes me for my rares and doesn't actually talk to me.

I WILL delete you because of these reasons, and it is because you did something I won't tolerate
•If someone is mean to myself or my buddies (or even other people I don't know). I know that sometimes people have bad days or say stuff they don't mean to say but they have to learn to control themselves and what they say and do regardless because once you say something you can't really "take it back".
•If you're a scammer. If you are my buddy and I witness you scam you're AUTOMATICALLY off my list AND I will report you.
•Likewise all hackers are off my list as well and also people who are sickos and do inappropriate things.

Anyway, if I delete you that means that I wanted to add someone else and maybe you qualified for one or more of the qualities above (major or minor). The more minor qualities above you qualify for, the more the chance you'll be the buddy I delete if I want to add someone new. I may delete you because I wanted to clear out my buddy list as well. But I won't delete just "because", I'll only delete you if you qualify for one (or more) of the minor/major reasons.
One offense in the major category I will not tolerate and you'll be reported by me for the reason your actions best fit as well as deleted immediately.

Thank you for reading, guys! And don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sound stuck-up, but some people have been asking about being my buddy, and I just thought that this little guide would help people out who want to be my buddy! If Animal Jam had a larger buddy list I would add everyone who asked in a snap (provided you weren't a scammer/hacker/inappropriate Jammer).

21 comments:

  1. Oh Yeah! First coment! I am MisterChunkybuddy, a koala that has an AJ blog called Animal Jam Cheats and Codes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww i TOTALLY wish they could add more spaces cuz EVERYONE trys to add me oh and btw im only 8 HAHAHAHAH i wish i had a animal jam blog but im too young

      Delete
    2. anonymos im 8 and i have a blog you dont need to be older to have a blog just case latey teens get all the fame dont mean you cant ether maby do a vid of something helful and never scam or hack



      (and ya we realy need more spaces)



      -Olyandtabbs go to my den and i may add you-

      Delete
    3. oh god it forgot to change my profile pic,stupid blooger btw im 9 now :)

      Delete
    4. I'm 9 and I really have no idea how to make/create a blog. Do you have to have an email or something to make/create a blog? I have 1. I would LOVE to make a blog, I just don't know how I:(

      Delete
  2. Hey mister buddy i saw your web site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm sparklee204 on AJ and I've been trying to add you. It says you don't want to add buddies right now but I think you're really nice. Please add me! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy Sheesh ive been trying 2 add u 2 but thats just up 2 u i understand u not accepting buddy requests- u probably get them all the time lol i know how that feels DX anyways if u get time and end up deleting someone maybe u could add meh plz thnx
    ~Metallika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please buddy me! I would never be mean or anyhting online! Please i've sent you jam-a-grams and you've never responded... your so so so epic! Please! I figure your a really nice person by what i have read from your blog! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BUFFY ME!!! :-D

    -Lovemario

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correction on comment above... on anyhting 10th word second phrase... i was trying to type anything! SORRY! Thanks...

      -Lovemario

      Delete
    2. Sorry! I always try to respond to Jam-A-Grams! But I can't add because my list is full.

      Delete
  6. Sheesh4 I heard my neighbour hacked you so soz. Thank for responding to my Jam A Gram twice! plz add me kieshatiger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. uhh hi can u buddy me my list is 85 i think somewhere in the 80s i rlly want u to be my buddy. i am on alot i have another buddy who is a blogger too plz visit her blog her user is allrisesliver and her blog is aj rant lol i have posted a lot there plz buddy me {maya81551} u might see a thing saying {unknown} then a reason just becuz i new to this blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi shessh :). i wondered if u could buddy. i think ur awesome and a inspiration. Lol. my user is starpilot2000! and if my buddy list is full, pls jam a gram me! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. correction for above comment. i mean could u be my buddy. not could buddy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Sheesh4, I'm sure you remember me from about an hour ago lol. If I do become your buddy, sometimes I might not be able to COME and say hi or something because I am in a clan, I absolutely LOVE roleplaying, but I will answer/jam-a-gram you! I hope we get to become buddies soon, I know you will be a GREAT buddy from your blog already!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ^^^ That's me, it's crystalgirl7024 lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you're wondering why I haven't been on in awhile, it's because I got hacked or something and when I tried to log on yesterday, it said "This account is currently suspended and cannot log in at this time."? LOL I am SO SO SO bored. Anyway, the message is please don't delete me I really don't know what happened.
    ~crystalgirl7024

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind, Sheesh, sorry to trouble you, I just tried it and I'm not suspended anymore! YAY! I was getting quite bored.
      I'm online right now.
      ~crystalgirl7024 MOOD: HAPPY! :D

      Delete