Friday, January 20, 2012

Announcement Involving Blog Updating

Hello everyone!


To make sure that everyone stays on top of all things related to my blog, I am going to start making a new post if I update/add a page or if I add a new gadget! This will make it so that users can check out the things I add as soon as possible, because sometimes people aren't even aware that I have changed something and I want to change that! So, without further ado, here is the change I made today!:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today's Update:
The "Contact Me" page has been edited a tad and has had a lot of new information added to it, so if/when you have the time I advise you check it out! It's sure to be very helpful and will aid in your enjoyment of this blog!


Previous Updates:
• If you haven't already noticed, when you scroll over a link on my blog, it will flash in rainbow colors! It's a small update, but I hope you guys like it because I sure do! It adds some PIZAZZ  to the blog, don't you think?


• A new gadget has been added to the left sidebar. It enables you to change the background color of the blog so that your experience reading/viewing Animal Jam Insiders is as comfortable as possible. Sometimes I visit blogs that hurt my eyes due to the colors and how they contrast, so I hope that this gadget is helpful for you!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah how DID you do the rainbow flash of colors thing? And the purple color for font that you USED to have? Also, the new gadget you got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rainbow flash of colors thing.
    mistawesomeness

    ReplyDelete