Sunday, January 8, 2012

Awesome, Trustworthy Jammer!

Hey guys!


I was in Jamaa Township today and someone named chuck1234 offered me an orange fox hat for my purple eyeball hat. I thought I had two purple eyeball hats, so I accepted his trade. A couple seconds after, I found out that I only had one, which I had traded to chuck. I asked him politely to give it back and explained that I did not mean to trade it and that my eyeball hat was very special to me. Chuck IMMEDIATELY sent me a postcard with my eyeball in it. It was amazing. He literally sent it 2 seconds after I asked to trade back! Chuck is a really nice, awesome and trustworthy Jammer! I sent him his fox hat back and I also sent him a rare, bug-eyed rabbit for being such an awesome, kind Jammer.


If you see chuck in town, you can trust him. :)

10 comments:

  1. It's good to know we still have some good people in this world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! LOVELOST!

      Delete
    2. ^ By the way, that was me, ihavethecat.

      Delete
    3. Yep, it's nice to know we do have good jammers in jamaa. Unlike Silverstein.... Sorry about the Silverstein part.. But she did scam me.. btw Hai May! ~ Anakin1190

      Delete
  2. Those are the best jammers around, I wish more jammers like that where around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good! I love to see jammers like Chuck around! They seem to help with the bad jammers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, want a trustworthy Jammer he his!I want to add him but Animal Jam is offline.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. you21 is very nice too :D
    I want a wizard hat very badly. Talking about it to my buddy.
    He just happens to be wearing a wizard hat!
    And then I got a jam a gram, and his wizard hat dissapeared.

    I have it still in my inventory.

    ~ElephantWOlf (formally rex16000)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have seen ppl like this and i am a person like that :) im glad that im not the only 1 out there if u see me around you can trust me ;) once when i made a new account someone though i was gonna sca, them when i said send me ANYTHING and they would get my old member account and they sent it and i gave it to them but later on in that day i just sent them there item back i dont know why XD
    Trusthworthy~Rocat47

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im pawsome too my jammer name:alanarocks456

    ReplyDelete