Monday, January 2, 2012

Calls Of The Wild And Other Fact Buttons

Nevermind. The Calls Of The Wild thing was a glitch. But the facts glowing if you haven't clicked on them before is still legit.


Hey Jammers!

I made a new account for storage use! It is called Sheesh4Storage, and I found out that there are no more Calls Of The Wild! I made a new account, but there were no Calls Of The Wild for me to answer, which means that Animal Jam is probably going to be coming out with new ones this Thursday with the horse update!

This is awesome news since I am trying to get every single achievement (I have 141 so far) and I joined Animal Jam on July 28, 2011 and did all of the Calls Of The Wild and waited for over 5 months for more, but there were never more so I couldn't get my achievement.

Also, I noticed that buttons you have not clicked on glow and are brighter than buttons you have already clicked. Example:
Unclicked button


Clicked button



That's about it! Bye for now Jammers!

7 comments:

  1. thanks! never noticed that before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS! I didn't even know that was a call!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they still there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! Too bad it was a glitch. At least the facts are still there.

    ReplyDelete