Sunday, January 29, 2012

Concerned For Two Users

Greetings from Earth cayl123 and allardmarley!

I’ve noticed lately that you’ve been expressing your emotions rather harshly and taking your anger out on others. I’m feeling sad for you. Obviously things are tough at home. Your tendency to aim your anger at others displays an apparent mental disorder and a need for help. Don’t get me wrong, I completely understand what you’re going through. I, too, experienced occasional outbursts such as these back when I was five. Fortunately for you there are doctors and other professionals who are trained in dealing with these types of behavioral abnormalities and dysfunctions. Being mentally challenged is nothing to be ashamed of; however, I urge you to seek help before you follow this path into a life of crime and bad decisions.

Sincerely.
A concerned human



*All comments for this post have been disabled for the benefit of the users. I don't want people to be greeted by a boatload of F-bombs, accusations, and repetitive insults. Also, all previous vulgar comments on other posts by these two users have been disposed of. This blog is mine and it is not going to turn into a place for low-life punks to express their feelings and opinions through swearing and outbursts of anger.*

1 comment:

  1. Allardmarley I um might stop posting coments on this blog because I don't wanna get banned sorry. Sorry sheesh4

    ReplyDelete