Monday, January 2, 2012

First Class Jerks

I guess there are some people out there who enjoy fighting and hurting other people's feelings for no reason.


I encountered 3 of them today in Coral Canyons. They were quite rude to me and others and they were being perverted. They made fun of me, and honestly, I don't give a crap. They can think they're all that, but they're worth less then a bucket full of moldy, maggot-infested vomit.


That felt good to say and I feel better already. Blogging helps me vent my feelings. Anyways, here are the names of the rude, worthless Jammers:
allardmarley
Silver101
cayl123


I have reported all three of them for being inappropriate bullies.


Peace out. ;)


Pictures of the losers who enjoy hurting other people's feelings for no reason at all:


13 comments:

  1. WAIT A MINUTE... Silver101 didn't have the special member thing or the member key! HOW IS SHE WEARING THOSE THINGS? 030

    -OwlEye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a beta jammer, from the beta days. Some items were nonmember back then, Owl.

      Delete
  2. Omigosh! You're right, Owl! I didn't even notice that! It must have been a glitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cayl123 you are SOOO mean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the warning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right? i found silver101 acting like a real stuck-up idiot to another jammer who was one of my friends, so i reported her. and she started being all mean to me all of a sudden, so my friend reported her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These Jammers may be very, very mean, but they are real people and are not worthless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya ur right! Those ppl have a life!

      Delete
  7. Cayl is close to my whole name O3O.... even though its not meh

    ReplyDelete
  8. cay and alard are same person i will bet and same account cause their color name color and eyes
    are same plus item can be diffrent though ! PLESE DONT BE MEAN TO MY COMMENT I JUST THINK THYE ARE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous i told u about 5 times now stop being mean and telling lies is wrong

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry if I have been rude in the past ((sorry I'd rather not mention which user I am)) but I sadly do not recall this event happening. Again even though I forgot this I'm sorry that I've caused trouble. Wonderful blog by the way it looks amazing I can tell you worked on it well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. More like this one time a bunny started lieing to me that i scammed her headdress when she does not even have one! She started telling other people that i was scamming her but i didn't do anything! Soon she lies to another person that was being mean to her.

    ReplyDelete