Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fashion Statement #1 (Bunny)

Hello Jammers!


I made a really cool outfit on my bunny (Teensy Tinybug) and I wanted to show it to you.


Teensy Tinybug is the ultimate fashion statement with her sleek, well-groomed, shiny, bright blue fur, and her pitch black swirls. Her soft, bright yellow ear fur completes the look.
She has on gazelle horns and an elegant blue leaf necklace. Doesn't she just look adorable?


I just had to share her with you because this is the cutest pattern/outfit I have come up with yet. What do you think? Please comment with your thoughts! But if your thoughts are rude or negative keep them to yourself.

14 comments:

  1. She's sooo cute! Love the way you talking about the fur totally made me want to read more! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much Templepaw! I'm so glad that you think Teensy Tinybug is adorable just like I do! And thank you so much for being kind. There will always be haters in the world but the nice people matter so much more and they make everything worthwhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) guess I'm just a nice person! Also I read your post about the reuse jammers. They are sooo mean! I am so sorry you had that happen to you! Speaking of those mean jammers I think I saw them in coral canyons the other day! They were doing something mean to a seal. And got others to join in but then bystanders said there's that mean seal! I don't remember the user sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. About the comment before I meant the RUDE jammers not the REUSE jammers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you do this with you other animals? Like describe them like the next big look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure thing! It's quite fun actually! I will post another post like this as soon as I have another brilliant pattern/outfit idea! :D I'm so glad you like this! It was quite amusing to write!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And again, I am sooo SORRY about what the rude jammers did

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look up Jeccawuzzle. If you like her outfit, can you please write about her? She has a cute bunny and an adorable seal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not gonna lie.... it's ugly. Creative, but hideous. I'm not trying 2 b mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it's okay. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion of what looks awesome and what doesn't. ;)

      Delete
  10. I agree I don' like it sorry



    ReplyDelete