Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fashion Statement #2 (Koala)

Hello Jammers!


I made a snazzy outfit for my koala (Blooming Desertrose) while I was at a fashion show at somebody's den. I liked it so much I just had to share it with you all!


Blooming Desertrose is decked out in a fashionable purple fox hat. Feathery, majestic wings adorn her back. Her slender limbs are decorated with clean, white leaf armor, and a blue leaf necklace lies across her chest, giving her an aura of power.


I like this outfit a lot. I didn't realize it until I finished it and started dancing and I saw how nicely everything went together. Here is a picture of Blooming dancing in her finished outfit!:

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for listening to what I asked you! You rock and also I am loving bloomings new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Templepaw! Thanks so much! And I love Blooming's look, too! It's not her new look, it was just for the fashion show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still I love it! Can you check out the comment I posted on the all about me part of your blog? I think you will love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww cute koala you have! :D -rainbowdangerdoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sheesh4 im fancytiffany this blog is my FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I use your outfit for my blog?

    ReplyDelete