Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fashion Statement #3 (Bunny)

Heyo!


Well today I was showing off my vast wardrobe to a couple of my home dawgs. >.< And I was just trying on random clothes to show my friends some of the things I own that I don't wear. And I made an outfit that I really liked! I'm not going to use it on my bunny (at least not at this moment) but here is a picture of the cool outfit I created!


Purple heart antennae headband
Purple tie
Pink clover blanket
Red diamond ring


I'm too lazy to write lavish, descriptive sentences at the moment. So for now you'll have to settle for the list above. :P

2 comments:

  1. Its great! But you could launch a fashion thing for jammers who want good looks some of jammers just dont know what to where and wanna make a good impression you could use things that arent rare. It'd be so cool!

    ReplyDelete