Saturday, February 18, 2012

MLDB Has Moved To Blog.Com & New Animal Jam Server

Hello guys!


My friend MLDB has a new blog. Here is the link to it: Animal Jam Thunderstorm. According to MLDB (who is a boy) his dad blocked blogger (for reasons I don't know) so he has moved his blog to Animal Jam Thunderstorm. MLDB's Jammer Central (MLDB's blogger blog) will be deleted in a few days. This is unfortunate but please, guys, if you have the time check out MLDB's new blog and post a kind comment!


Also, there is a new server! It is called Selkirk.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    On animal jam, I'm sjamj.
    I have 2 questions:
    1.) How do you get the text to change color like that?
    2.)How do you get the widget/gadget that lets other people to change the font, font size, and background color?
    Thanks,
    sjamj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't post the coding in comments. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blueskybeforedawn is hereFebruary 22, 2012 at 11:20 PM

    Omg mldb you know how somebody made a username called mldbisfingst8d? Well somebody did that to me to! It's called blueskybeforedawnisfingst8d!!! Do you know the person that makes users like that? Is it hatakekakashi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the information! I love your blog... Congrats!

    ReplyDelete