Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Update To My Animals Blog Page

There's been an update to the My Animals blog page! There's been a new section added called My Animal Looks Policy. Also, my bunny, Teensy Tinybug, has been updated with her newest outfit and I fixed some words in her description to fit her new outfit. Also, a new request has been added at the top of the My Animals page regarding copying my animals. Please read it Jammers!


And if you didn't already see the two below posts I posted pictures of my current den inventory and my current clothing inventory! If you're interested in seeing the items I have currently you might want to check it out! I wasn't trying to brag or anything. I just thought those two things would make cool posts since I haven't posted in a while. :)

No comments: