Saturday, March 31, 2012

Change The Quality Of Animal Jam Screen

Heyo Jammers!

A while ago, LoveLost posted how to go into full screen mode, in which the icons at the top of the screen all disappeared (report button, achievements, buddy list, etc.), as well as the icons at the bottom of the screen (including the map and the chat bar). You just had to press F5 on your keyboard. If you wanted the icons back you just had to press F5 again. Also LoveLost figured out that by pressing F6, you could change the quality. Both of those things stopped working awhile ago when Animal Jam did an update (at least it stopped working for me. I don't know about other people) but today I was just fiddling around with Animal Jam and I discovered how to change the quality again!

Changing the quality helps people who have slower computers or a slow Internet. It makes things load faster.

When you're logging in to Animal Jam you'll see this screen (or the rhino or the lion. It doesn't matter)...
















Right click with your mouse...














Scroll over "Quality"...












Select "Low"...






Do all of the above steps before reaching this screen...

13 comments:

  1. Lucky you have apple, I only have HP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this work on CP? Like when it's loading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For CP all you do is press the + - key.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEASE i need you to figure out how i can get my icons back( chat bar,buddies) it is really hard to play on animal jam plus i cant talk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just press F5 again. :) Or simply reload the page. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didnt work ;-;

      Delete
    2. Well it does for everyone else. :P

      Delete
  6. I tried it thx it works

    ReplyDelete
  7. does it work on chromebooks?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have HP it does not work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine isn't working, I have a Toshiba laptop.,..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use mac and the F5 doesn't work. Help?

    ReplyDelete