Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cool Lion Outfit And Animal Jam Announcement

Heyo Jammers!

Haven't posted in a while. I guess I'm just procrastinating. I still need to update "My Animals" page. Is there anything you think I should add/get rid of/update that would improve the blog and make your time viewing it more enjoyable? Leave a comment with your ideas!

Anyways, here's the cool lion I saw in Jamaa township that I decided to take a picture of:



















Also, my friends and I got this announcement at 1:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time):

12 comments:

  1. One thing you should have on your blog is the people on your buddy list, and update it when you do (or don't) have room on your buddy list. I'm sure you can get annoyed having to always say "No, there is no room on my buddy list" or "Yes, there is room on my buddy list" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool idea Liney! I might do that! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liney do you like in Connecticut?! I mean LIVE not like

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cause I know a Liney And they like in Connecticut! It might be you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liney what's your user?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't live in Connecticut, sorry. My username is lineyluv, not my name. But it's still ok if you call me Liney! ;) Wow, I'm becoming pretty popular on here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I wouldn't meet up with someone in real life if I just met them on a blog. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post about the new items in Jamaa, there are new ones everyday. Make a chatroom page, or make some big change to your blog to make it even better. Something really fun. Maybe you could create Animal Jam Stories? :D :P I don't know maybe you could take a look at other AJ blogs and gather some ideas, then come up with a really great big one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummm can you make a post about my blog heres the link...

    http://animaljampowerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ~FlowesaFlowesa123

    ReplyDelete
  11. No there is 13

    ReplyDelete