Friday, March 2, 2012

Four New Servers, Elf Tail Armor, New Name

Heyo everybody!

I haven't posted an actual update in... gosh, who knows how long. Well, if you like update posts then it's your lucky day! I'm just here to let you all know that there are four new servers. They are: Ural, Cantabrian, Kootenay, and Pyrennes.







Oh, and thanks to Cheese34 for telling me this! We have a new name to choose from when you make a new animal. It is for the first part of your Animal Jam name and it is "Lucky," in honor of Lucky Day of course!






Oh, and here are all of the known available colors of March's monthly member gift: Elf Tail Armor. Credit to these pictures goes to... ME! I took them all. :)
There are 13 different colors. Here they are:


























17 comments:

  1. Uh, Sheesh, you only put 10 colors(;

    ~cheese34

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I'm updating as I take more pictures. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,Sheesh! Thanks for giving credit... AGAIN!(:

    ~cheese34

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh meh gish sheesh! It's me, Eternal Frozenghost! I saw u in Temple of Zios while u were telling this guy to put his tail armor on trade so u could get a pic! I was the black wolf with the blue leaves on me freaking out that I could meet u. XD -caracal100

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm sorry that I was kind of ignoring you but I really needed a picture of the tail armor! D: But it was nice to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn i want armor! MINE GOT SCAMMMMMMMMMMED :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. add me i am JAMMER238738

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter is trying desperately to get a fox hat. She's been told you cannot get one now unless she trades. She's been offering everything she has but no one is interested. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true. Fox hats are currently not in stores. I suggest she asks the trader what they want. See -- trading isn't necessarily all about what's rare in general but what the person wants. They could want something that is in stores for their rare item. So, yeah, I suggest she asks them what they want. :)

      Delete
    2. I have a rare fox hat that I want to trade for tail amor. Do you want to trade?

      Delete
  9. will elf tail armor ever cum back 2 jamaa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not. It was a monthly member gift and monthly member gifts AREN'T SUPPOSED TO come back. Sometimes AJ doesn't stick to their word though and are inconstant.

      Delete
  10. I wish that they would put tail armor back into stores.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does anyone have the all pink one and the green with purple dots? I will trade a non rare worn for both jam a gram me if deal I'm turtlehorse

    ReplyDelete
  12. I once had the white elf tail armor, always wore it on my Arctic Wolf. I went on Animal Jam one day and it was gone DX
    - FoxAndRaven

    ReplyDelete