Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What Happens If You Block Someone On Animal Jam

A couple of people have asked me what happens if you block someone on Animal Jam. Here is what happens:

1 Person Block

Let's say Person 1 blocks Person 2...
*Person 1 (the person who is blocking Person 2)
*Person 2 (the person who is being blocked by Person 1)

Things That Change

  • Person 1 can no longer see any chat messages that Person 2 says.
  • If Person 2 sends a game request, it will automatically say: "Person 1 can't play right now."
  • If Person 2 sends a Jam-A-Gram, Person 1 will not see it.
Things That Stay The Same
  • Person 1 and Person 2 can still see one another (unless one of them switches rooms or changes servers, of course).
  • Person 1 and Person 2 can still travel to each other (if they are buddies).
  • Person 1 and Person 2 can still send each other buddy requests.
  • Person 1 and Person 2 can still tell if the other one is online.
  • Person 1 and Person 2 can still look at each other's trade lists (if they are both online).
  • Person 1 and Person 2 can still report one another.
  • Person 1 and Person 2 can still visit each other's dens.
  • Person 1 and Person 2 can still check each other's pets, animals, and achievements tabs.
2 Person Block
Let's say Person 1 blocks Person 2, and Person 2 blocks Person 1...
*Person 1 (the person who is blocking Person 2 and being blocked by Person 2)
*Person 2 (the person who is blocking Person 1 and being blocked by Person 1)

Things That Change
  • Person 1 and Person 2 can no longer see each other's chat messages.
  • If Person 1 sends a game request to Person 2, it will automatically say: "Person 2 can't play right now." And if Person 2 sends a game request to Person 1, it will automatically say: "Person 1 can't play right now."
  • If either person sends a Jam-A-Gram the other will not receive it.
Things That Stay The Same
Same as 1 Person Block

31 comments:

  1. Blocking is the exact same thing on AJ and CP. ~`|•√π÷×{}¥£¢€°^_=[]™®©¶\<>?…
    ~Gecko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya it's the same as club penguin

      Delete
    2. well, in club penguin you won't see the penguins at all so..

      Delete
    3. Club penguin is such a horrible game. Animal Jam wins by 999,00000000000 points.

      Delete
    4. animal jam has more things to do though than club penguin like CLUB PENGUIN NEEDS TO STEP UP THEIR GAME LIKE FOR REAL!!!Animal jam is winning totally

      Delete
    5. My user is Kasandraa please jag me or gift because soon i will be a member yay so please please do so and if you find me on you tube please sucscribe

      Delete
  2. wow really cool now i so now wht to do when people are mean

    block them.:)
    thanks for saying that it helped alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @madler
    No problem! Glad to be of help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought if you send a trade request to someone who's blocking you they can't see it and it says they can't trade. 0.0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kitty97380{MythicalBerrySpirit} @LightningClawMarch 23, 2013 at 2:01 PM

      Yep, I thought that too, Jammie!

      Delete
    2. I wanted to look this up because my boyfriend had blocked me on AJ and I sent a JAG to him and it said that Jam-A-Grams could not be sent to that user.

      Delete
  5. Don't block them just don't talk to them anymore or report them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoppy74 and PeanutbattyNovember 18, 2012 at 2:25 PM

    nice because i played with my friend and there was a girl named o8skylero8 and she was trying to kick me out of my friends den

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey umm, can you like see who you have blocked...?
    Cause I wanna unblock someone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. You'd have to remember their username and search them up and manually unblock them. D:

      Delete
    2. Oh goodness! :( I blocked a person cause I really thought he was a scammer..

      I found out he ISN'T a scam!!! I didn't remember his name, and I couldn't unblock him anymore D:

      Delete
    3. I blocked fman122 for creeping me out.. O.O I'm lillyfire buddy me to stop hackers

      Delete
    4. Well, you can relax. I think fman122 is gone, but recycledbeards is STILL OUT THERE! So look out for him.

      Delete
  8. Can the blocked Jammer report you still, even if you blocked them?
    BTW: plz send rarest to misscottonlily123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course they can still report you if you block them!

      Delete
  9. Some person thought i was a scam because i said that i got my fox hat by trading someone all my rares, but that guy still thought i was a scam. he really started to annoy me and said "i dont care about u cuz u r a scam and u think u know EVERYTHING and i dont and ur just trying to scam me." i blocked him and reported for being a bully. what do i do if i see him and starts annoying me again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you block them and you don't unblock them, they can't annoy you. (btw I LOVE the nametag that if you block your buddy it looks CLAWSOME!)
      Bye for now!
      Yours sincerely,
      crystalgirl7024 (on aj)

      Delete
    2. @Everest The Puppy That is HORRIBLE!!! PLEASE be my budddy my username is Chubbykoala4!

      Delete
  10. Please report xkelling he blocked me for no reason I asked him if he buddys me and he did the opposite he also sayed my eyes we're ugly how can I force someone to unblock me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you should really report Iona220. Shes a Super mean person.

      Delete
  11. Also if you block someone, even your friend, they can't get into your den anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is WEIRD!! That has never happened to me before please be my buddy! Username: Chubbykoala4

      Delete
  12. What happens if you block someone for no reason? Will you get banned? - 3bagfriendforever

    ReplyDelete
  13. How can you unblock a person ?

    ReplyDelete