Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Disc Toss Discovery

Hey guys,


Haven't posted in a while. ;) Found something out about Disc Toss today while I was playing it! I really hate Disc Toss because it is so repetitive and boring. I need to get 4 more achievements to have gotten all 191 possible achievements. (I have 187 so far.) I need just one more Disc Toss achievement: Catch Me If You Can!, where you have to "Catch 5,000 discs total in Disc Toss". It's gonna take a loooonggg time to catch that many discs...


Anyways, on to my discovery. :P


I'm not sure if any of you knew this already but today I found out that you can also use the space bar to jump, instead of using your mouse to click the "Jump" button. Just a little tip if you're more of a keyboard person than a mouse person! :)


Jam on!

1 comment:

  1. if u playing disc toss and scroll the mouse down when it over the jump! button the jump! disappears

    ReplyDelete