Thursday, May 3, 2012

Got An Effect For My Dog Playing Disc Toss

I have been playing Disc Toss for a very long time. I am trying to get the achievement called: "Catch Me if You Can!" where you have to "catch 5,000 discs total in Disc Toss". As you all know my goal is to get every achievement on Animal Jam possible. There are 191 in all and I have 187. 

For some weird reason, when I lost Disc Toss a screen popped up! Apparently I have an  effect! Black, flying bones appear and emanate from my dog... It's weird! I have never gotten an effect for any animal! It's my first one! I didn't even know they existed until it popped up when I exited the game!

If you click the circle with the bone on it in the bottom right-hand corner you can turn the effect on or off.

12 comments:

  1. That's so cool!!! -sigh- I wish I could use my pet, my membership expired,ahh.. the good-ol' member days... XD.

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O HOW DO YOU GET THAT???
    Sorry if I was a little demanding... o_o
    Look! Here is a cat. (^._.^)~
    The cat wants to know how you get the effect!
    (Lol, I got that off Animal Jam Flash :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I said I don't know! I was the first person to get an effect though. Then other people started getting them... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get on animal jam! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. =w= Here is a cat. =(^-^)=/ That cat wants to know de effects. The cat chases the dog. BAI BAI DOGGEYYYY :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I did it for my snake... -Sigh-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey how many times did it take you???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said I don't know.

      Delete
    2. get 100 golden _____ and you get an effect

      Delete
  8. I think its at random.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I WANT A EFFECT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD! (soz If this is to long XD)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how do u get a pet affect? I WANT 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete