Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mira Discovery

Haha, I just discovered today that Mira is imprinted on both sides of Brady Barr's Laboratory! Look closely and you can see the shape of a bird on both sides of his door! There are so many discoveries in Jamaa, so many hidden mysteries to uncover. People would find them if they took the time to explore and interact with the nature of Jamaa. It may just be graphics but they are beautiful graphics! Take a day and dedicate it to exploring Jamaa. I bet you you'll find and discover things you never saw/knew about before.
If you are going to use my photograph or my discovery please give credit to me and my blog!

4 comments:

  1. I already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration! ;) I'm going to do that tonight. -slyredfox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it Sly! Let's hang out soon!:)

      Delete
  3. i knew that but thanks for knowing that now!
    -E09378-

    ReplyDelete