Thursday, May 3, 2012

On Epic Dens For The Third Time And 47 Jam-A-Grams In Two Hours

I logged onto Animal Jam after 2 hours of not coming on. And I had... 47 Jam-A-Grams. I thought it might be a glitch or an individual hater who decided to spam up my inbox! But it was all messages, gifts, and friend requests! It's amazing! I thought that all the Jam-A-Grams were either because of the bone effect that my dog got (I posted about it on my blog, and Trickertreee did, too, but I thought it was unlikely because our blogs don't get as much publicity as blogs like LoveLost's or Snowyclaw's do) or because I'm on Epic Dens. I checked the Epic Dens list and I was on it! This marks the 3rd time I've been on Epic Dens! Whoo Hoo! :D


I went into my den and there were TONS of people! Haha. Very excited right now! :) But still, it's amazing and unbelievable! I've been on Epic Dens twice before but never got this many friend requests! I guess I'm well-known to begin with because I've been a Spirit Jammer on Snowyclaw's blog for about 8 months and I'm friends with many famous Jammers. Apparently people think I'm rare, but I'm also a nice rare person. I despise rare people who are snobs and jerks and are mean and bratty to people who don't have rares. I yell at rare people who do that. I hate them.

22 comments:

  1. Oh...Please don't hate...They are people and somehow, they ended up like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I obviously don't hate them in the way that I hate serial killers and terrorists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D My good friend NeonDuctTape is on that list too! I don't know how many time I've been on Epic Dens...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We get it your good your great you don't need to go on and on and on.
    I don't want to be mean I am just saying it makes your blog less fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh, I'm making a Jamaa Journal Archive on my blog. If you let me use your pictures I will give full credit and a link to your blog.
    ~Geckoguy

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous
    It's okay. I'm sorry if the way I spoke made it sound like I was bragging. And thanks for your feedback. I don't mean to be like that and thanks for telling me. :) I'll try to refrain from going on like that in the future.

    @Geckoguy
    Sure thing. ;) Thanks for asking, though! You're always more than welcome to use my pictures and posts, etc;., as long as you give credit and let me know about it beforehand if possible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The reason I don't respond to your Jam-a-grams is because I keep getting a glitch where my letters won't send D:

    And, I saw a red gumball come out, but I can't make it come out again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sheesh4
    Thanks for understanding.
    Your a true blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi on this my name is hi but on animal jam my name is jazzy51744 and i have a question when your acount gets suspended why does it do that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. well actually sorry im pavakgirl

    ReplyDelete
  11. That has nothing to do with this thread so please don't post it here! It's irrelevant. ;)
    If your account gets suspended that means you broke one or more of the Animal Jam rules. It's not forever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And how doyou get that to go away

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're very welcome. :) It will go away in time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. dont hurt all people

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool! I'm on the epic den list!
    And I never noticed that...

    ReplyDelete
  16. i also hate those snobby rare ppl who think theyre so great... this guy had a shop in his den and he wouldnt trade me a nm floor for a BETA ITEM! sheesh!



    cutie222 (buddy me!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. :( Many famous people ignore me... I ask like: Hello? Can i ask you something? And they don't respond. >:( at least you are nice. ;)

    -slyredfox

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey sheesh4 do u know lovelost???? - loveheart892 ( i don't got a blog and you probably don't know me or see me in animal jam ) p.s. ur blog is awesome!!!! i cant believe i put that last -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! She's my friend! And thank you! :)

      Delete
  19. this blog is great! very fun to read. you are very nice sheesh4. this blog is one of the greatest ive ever visited. i greatly appreciate your blog.


    -DRAGONESSCLAWS101

    ReplyDelete