Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Get Falling Snow For Your Blog

Okay! First things first! Make sure that you are signed into your Blogger account!

Then click "Design" in the top right-hand corner of your blog!




If you are using the old Blogger interface...
  • Select "Add a Gadget"
  • A new window will open up. Scroll down into you find "HTML/JavaScript"
  • Click the blue + button
  • Title it if you want (but it's unnecessary) and paste this code into the "Content" box:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://files.main.bloggerstop.net/uploads/3/0/2/5/3025338/snowstorm.js" /></script>
  • Click "Save" and you're done. Add the code more times for more snow!

Questions? Leave them in the comments. Enjoy your snowy blog. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sheesh Your blog has inspired me to make my own but i need an idea for a topic. Got any?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animal Jam? Your life? I don't know. :P

      Delete
  2. It didn't really work for me. I'm on blogspot, but snow didn't fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too. My blog is luningluna.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Can you do a post on how to change the cursor?

    ReplyDelete