Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Phantom Ball Record And Recycling Fair Prizes

Heyo Jammers!

I just got 597 tickets playing Phantom Ball! Isn't that amazing?! It's the most I have ever gotten before! Also, sorry about the crappy picture quality but I was playing Animal Jam on "low" quality so that Phantom Ball wouldn't lag. What are your Summer Carnival game highscores? What's your favorite game and why? I don't really have a favorite game, but for sure the game that gets you the most gems out of the three is Phantom Ball! :)
Also, I think that when we recycle prizes that we bought at the fair with tickets we should get tickets when we recycle them, not gems. As you can see this lollipop necklace recycles for 300 gems, but it SHOULD recycle for 300 tickets! And even if the lollipop necklace had cost 10,000 GEMS instead of 10,000 tickets, isn't that recycle price just a TAD too small? @_@

11 comments:

  1. Phantom ball is my best game at the fair. All the other games, I barely get any tickets, but playing phantom ball is worth it. I get a lot of tickets. I forgot what I got though.
    -petfun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no best games at the fair... mainly because I can't go on AJ because of Adobe Flash. D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. srry to hear that

      Delete
    2. srry frow beastbear

      Delete
  3. high score 8075 :) Took forever to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wack-a-Phantom is my best. The best you can get though is 350 tickets. It's my favorite :3 I get 350 almost all the time so I get tickets really quickly

    ReplyDelete
  5. my high score is 9,250 crazy right? but it was weird... all they had was the extra ones on the 300 hole and the 25o so... yeah XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, my high score on phantom ball lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. My high score is 9650

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got 650 tickets for 11,275 points

    ReplyDelete
  9. now my high score is 13,425. Still get 650 tickets.

    ReplyDelete