Sunday, June 17, 2012

Someone Made A New Account Called Iwatchoveryou

Listen doofus...

Animal Jam knows how to check people's IP addresses and if you don't cut this crud out I'm going to ask Animal Jam to do something about it.

I don't know what the hell your deal is but you got problems, man. Go away and leave me alone. Get a freaking life and stop bothering others. It's not funny. It's not amusing. It's stupid and so are you. Have a nice day. @_@

Oh, and I'm not the type of person who is all bark and no bite. I actually GET STUFF DONE. So cut the bull or I really will get Animal Jam to IP ban you. They have the tools to do so and will if necessary. For instance if creeps like you won't stop harassing bloggers. Go troll someone else, bro.

Actually, I'mma change my email to AlexHannahJohnson@gmail.com. That way you won't be able to use my old one!

15 comments:

  1. Obviously that loser reads your blog though, so he might make another account with your new address O_o
    ~elektronik1012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh!!!!! Sheesh4 u said bad word!!!!! Never thought u would say that cuz I not allowed to say it. But u said it! >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya and chances are that email is ur first middle and last name.

      Delete
    2. Probably not. I think she used random names so people couldn't guess it.

      Delete
    3. she didn't say the ending but its still bad.... DX<

      Delete
    4. Bull is not that bad. It's an expression or a shortcut to the actual word.

      Delete
    5. Mah bro does the middle finger, so I'm used to swears :3

      Delete
  3. Wow.. People really read your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?
      Commenting that on her perfectly made blog?
      Do you know how hard she has worked to get all 54,593 views?
      Don't comment hate about a hard worker.
      Especially not on her own blog.

      Delete
    2. wow.smart move, doofus

      Delete
  4. People are sick! If I were you, I would not post your new E-Mail address either. I'll post another post about this on my blog.
    ~ Crunchy Berryfriend

    ReplyDelete
  5. SILVERSTEIN SCAMMED MY WINGS AND BEARD! Sorry if this is off topic but I feel like destroying this computer! >:( She tricked everyone she had changed and after a few months of her not scamming and becoming my friend I trusted her. I feel like I cant trust anyone now. Please post that she is still a scammer. I don't want others to fall for her scamming.

    I'm feel like quiting now. Not because of rares, but friends. Now I realize how much scamming hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hate it when people do that. One of my best friends didn't have an e-mail address but she wanted an animal jam account so I let her use my e-mail. Later she totally abused it. On the parent dashboard there are 4 pages of usernames and only 3 of them are mine (my old account, my new account, my storage account)! It was insane. What does she need for all those accounts anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, I hate hackers just as much as I do scammers.

    ReplyDelete