Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Today Someone Used My E-mail To Create A New Animal Jam Account...

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. Whoever did this please own up right now. I am taking down my e-mail address because some stupid person abused the privilege of me giving it out to the public. Today I got an e-mail. It said that someone had made a new account called YourNotBetterThanMe with my e-mail. And whoever did it, congratulations. You proved yourself to be an immature doofus. Nice job kid! ;) The Contact Me page has been taken down. This is the first time in history this has ever happened and I've had my blog since August 2011. You just hit a new low. That is my personal e-mail and under no circumstances do I want random haters using it. Good freaking grief. I didn't think I would ever have to say this but apparently I did.

16 comments:

  1. Wow who ever did that...
    I used my personal email too, i should have used one just for the blog... but i didn't

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it really worked..

    It was just a crazy idea I had. Anyways thank you for putting out your e-mail. I'm glad I caused some anger ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Wow it really worked.. Glad I caused some anger"
      Your not that cool and the joke's on you because this proves your just someone who doesn't have anything better to do with their life but drive someone crazy. Wow.

      Delete
    2. im just ten and i want to tell u this, whoever u are anonymous anger causer you are a FREAK

      Delete
    3. Wow.
      Just wow, anonymous...
      Congratulations on whatever you think you have achieved.
      Hooray.

      ~EagleEye

      Delete
    4. congrats anonymous! you just did something that i think is illegal, AND saved your life by calling yourself anonymous! now i wont be able to kill you cause i don't have a lot of imfo! your prize is.... a lifetime ranting from me! have a good time on animal jam. but beware, it gonna be shorter then you think
      -you will know me when i come

      Delete
    5. wow i totally agree this girl is so annoying and she doesn't know how to solve problems without winning like some crybaby on her blog i mean GET A GRIP. if u dont want people to use ur email DONT PUT IT OUT THERE SO JOKES ON U BLOGGER whoever used ur email

      Delete
    6. I put it out so people who actually like my blog can get in contact with me. I know you're entitled to your opinion but you could say it a little more respectfully. :/

      Delete
  3. you should have chaged his password thats what i would do xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I searched up youarenotbetterthanme and that person has a weird panda.

    ipod1m

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok lady u r immature not the person who used email ok some people make fake email addreses when the register not knowing that it belongs to someone else so GET IT TOGETHER SISTA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a BLOGGER. People know my e-mail address. It's kind of obvious it's someone who hates me considering their USERNAME.

      Delete
  6. Rude. Whoever did that was a freaking coward.

    ReplyDelete