Saturday, July 14, 2012

Falling Phantoms Achievement Name Glitch

Okay, first of all hey guys! Sorry for not replying to all of your comments or making new posts or updating the blog but on Sunday the 8th I departed for an overnight math and science camp. I just got back (today, the 14th). Heh heh. I'm sooooo glad to be back on my computer/the Internet. It's really torture because sadly my life revolves around the computer/Internet. D:

I have a possible naming glitch that I found but I'll get all the facts and stuff before I tell you guys. ;) I'll make a page about hacking soon, too. Not how to hack but about it. :P

By the way I'm so sorry that Ask Sheesh4 was closed! I forgot to allow comments again when I deleted the page. :P But I've fixed it so comment away! :) Thanks for all your patience guys!

10 comments:

  1. There is a trophy and badge both named the same thing for falling phantoms. Origonally acheivements were divided into two groups: trophies and badges, so I still call them that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know. But before I do all that I want to earn all the achievements for Falling Phantoms and update my achievements guide. :P

      Delete
  2. I was on a 2 week long camping trip, and I also have a very sad life that revolves around the computer, and I went pretty much insane I couldnt go on AJ and I had to do everything from my iPhone. And next week I have a week long ringette camp, which means more lost computer time XD well actually I'm excited for ringette camp, I want to be a better player for my 6 year if playing ringette. But I have 3 hours of skating and 3 hours of dry land training every day for a week!! It is highly likely that I will die...
    Sorry for the long, boring and unrelated comment :P
    ~elektronik1012

    ReplyDelete
  3. ikr i hate math ~_'

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh btw i have all the acheavments ~.~'

    ReplyDelete
  5. um I am heher27a I am just posting trying to become famous :D it is really hard though :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. If my dad can get me screen-cast-o-matic i'll try to be famous! julian2 inspired me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im gonna get membership in summer with arctic wolf! so exited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. im SUPER good at falling phantoms! and sky high I've been practicing

    ReplyDelete
  9. BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAHBLAH NERDY I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS GLITCHY THING

    ReplyDelete