Sunday, July 1, 2012

T-Shirts Sale Over

Heya Jammers,


The T-Shirt sale in Jamaa Outfitters is now over and all shirts are back to their regular price ($19.99). Unfortunately the only shirt available is the Playful Panda Tee (the other shirts went out of stock about a month ago). I don't like that shirt. I like the Spooky Phantoms Tee. I wanted to get it, but I never got around to it. I hope Animal Jam makes more because I do want to buy one although they are extremely expensive... I mean, seriously?! $19.99 for ONE T-Shirt. It's a rip-off. LOL. Do any of you own T-Shirts?
Click the image for a larger version (original size).

7 comments:

  1. no and i dont even want a t shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, and I don't really want one, either. I don't trust ordering stuff online. For clothes, it may say what size it is, but you still don't know if it will fit or look good on you, because you can't try things on over the internet, can you? :P Plus, if you do order, it can take forever to get shipped and mailed to you and may even never come, and then, poof, money gone for nothing. I mean, this is all just stuff that happened to me, maybe not you, so... yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the wolf and tiger one. I got them for my b-day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, jazzy gave me a tiger for my b-day! yes, we ARE real life bff

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thinkt hey are expense because 1 they are off a website 2 because i wonder how long it takes to print the graphics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEY ARE CRAZY EXPENSIVE THOUGH YOU MAYBE RIGHT!!!!!

      Delete