Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blog Is Not Going To Be As Active

I'm new a freshman in high school. I'm taking advanced geography, Latin, college prep bio, honors English, geometry, gym, and study hall. I have homework every day in two of my classes (advanced geography and honors English). I want to get into an Ivy League (preferably Harvard or Yale) so I need to work extra hard and all my time needs to go into getting all my work done to the best of my abilities. Because of this I obviously won't be as active on posting on my blog. In fact, I bet most of you won't be as active on the Internet as you were in the summer. Just wanted to let you know. I'll probably have more time on the weekends and I'll check my blog after school on days when I have time. I'm not quitting, just not going to be as active as I was on the summer. I'm sure you understand. Middle school wasn't as hard and it was more laid back. But if you wanna be successful in life you have to strive for excellence which means that your education must come before everything else.

10 comments:

  1. It's totally Okay! I am a sixth grader now, and sixth grade really isn't fifth! There is going to be much more work this year. It's fine.
    -Snowydog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm a sixth grader too! i luuuuuuuuuv my locker. it's all decorated! and i always knew how old you were, sheesh, but it just seems kinda weird- never really realized you're in high school now! your the exact same age as my bff beastbear's older brother chad14chad14 and his friend, whose user i forget but got chad14chad14 banned before he made an account, and he's been on aj for a week- now he's a MEM!!!
      }_ineyluv<3
      my new logo for aj above

      Delete
  2. I'm in eighth grade... it's so different! Like all the teachers are like "this year you have to work harder to be prepared for high school" and I'm like, "but I worked soooooo hard last year" (like crazy hard)
    I will probably only be able to go on the computer 2 times a week now....like quickly during the school week and more time on weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i think some of you people are still lucky! I'm only allowed to touch the ipad, the tv remote, or the laptop in friday night, saturday, and sunday since i was in second grade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I never knew you were a freshman is high school! My sister is a senior, And I in 4th grade :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fourth too!!! : D nice to know someone else is!

      So I go on the computer everyday for an hour. I guess I'm lucky...

      Delete
  5. man we are not lucky, the fact u can even touch it on a friday or sunday is like heaven i don't even get to play except on saturdays, and thats only for a hour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im 5th grade.play animal jam for 2 hours

    ReplyDelete
  7. I take Latin too XD ( but our class HAS to learn it.) I'm in 4 th grade

    ReplyDelete