Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New Animal Jam Stuff Including Cool Bracelets & My Birthday!

Hey Jammers!

I have a bit of time to post today since it's my birthday and I'm also on Thanksgiving Break until next Monday. ^.^ Anyways, we have a new item: The "Coral Necklace" which is a returning item available at the underwater clothing shop Bahari Bargains... I know I don't usually post new items but I had time today so I did.                                                                                                                       
Also it's my birthday today! I'm 15 years old! Just thought I'd let you all know!

And last but certainly not least Animal Jam has some really cool new merchandise in their Animal Jam Outfitters shop. It's a little pricey but really cool and unique and best of all if you buy it it helps support big cats! Maybe you can ask for them for Christmas or something! They're called Help Save Big Cats Wristbands and they cost $9.95. Pricey, I know. But they're pretty epic and you get 5 of them. And kids have always loved these types of rubber wristbands. Here they are. ^.^ What do you think? They also have new stickers for sale, too which is cool but I like the wristbands best.



9 comments:

  1. happy b day i will send u somethin. lilyo36082. u didnt answer me question on ask sheesh page so i will put it here. what is a freedom hemet, worn, or legend worth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehhh the only thing that is actually rare in that is the legend. So IDK... Maybe a spike if you're lucky.

      Delete
  2. if you buy a ristband, than you get a new animal which is a puma/snowlepoard and i know this bc somone with the user sulie231 has one from those bands

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday i love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut up anonymous and get lost. Keep your lame swears to yourself.

      Delete