Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Advertising Your Blog In Comments

Hey guys, I don't know if I ever explicitly said that I don't want you to advertise your blog in comments especially if your comment has absolutely nothing to do with the post but I'm saying it again. At least leave a comment relating to the post if you're going to advertise. Think about it -- it's pretty disrespectful and would you like it if people came to your blog and just used it to  advertise their own blog? No. Please think about that before posting your comments.

I'm not trying to point fingers at anyone or be rude. Just a friendly reminder. Feel free to advertise but please do leave a relating comment along with your advertisement.

8 comments:

  1. It gets annoying when people advertise on blogs either way...It's called using your blog account for comments. I use my blogger for comments and then it says my blog name for wordpress when you go to my profile...that way it tells about me too. I think people should do that instead, I know sometimes they don't click your profile but you'd be surprised. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my blog at animaljamlll.blogspot.com thanks for letting me advertize!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. What a sad, pathetic loser you are. Screw you and get lost. @_@

      Delete
    2. Ugh, people these days! I can't believe someone would actually do that right after you told them not to! O.o

      Delete
    3. I think that was supposed to be a joke. because that blog does not exist.

      Delete
    4. Sheesh just got done saying not to advertise you idiot -.-




      ~Rocat47

      Delete
    5. You no that you are saying that to your self

      Delete
  3. I totally understand. People advertise all the time on my blog, and it gets SO annoying! I don't mean to be rude or anything by saying that, it just gets old sometimes...you know?

    ReplyDelete