Saturday, December 22, 2012

New Code, Miscellaneous Babblements From Me

Hey guys,

I'm the first blog to post this! Yay! ^^ Anyways, there's a new code: Jamaalidays13! You get 500 gems! Ehh. That's an okay amount. Better than no code I guess. God we haven't had a code in like a million years.

Yes I made up the word babblements in the title.

I'm glad we're not dead. Honestly I'm not the superstitious type but I do know that terrorists like to commit major crimes on special dates. You know how they always do stuff on 9/11? Well I thought they might try something on 12/21 and if we were to die that would be why. Other than that, no. >.< We Americans are great at misinterpreting things. We make mountains out of molehills...

Anyways, it's Christmas vacation. I might post a bit more on the blog. I'm going to be watching YouTube a lot (best invention ever). Hope you guys have a great holidays. It's so awesome to be out of school. Unfortunately I have an Honors English project that my teacher thought would help us. Yay!!!... -.- Procrastinator that I am I won't be even touching it until maybe like 3 days before vacation ends.

Nothing much more to say. Just wanted to thank my loyal blog readers. I know I don't post as much as I used to but I'm glad that you still visit my blog. Thank you. :)

11 comments:

  1. -Lolz Did you mean "Yes I made up the word Babblements in the title" Cause you said "Yes I made up the world Babblements in the title"

    ReplyDelete
  2. and sheesh, the world wouldnt end becuz ppl say it will like every year and guess what? it never ends. i mean like ppl are so weird. and they found the other part of the mayan calendar. companies just want ppl to buy products so they can have candles and food and stuff in their basements but the companies just make stuff up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuz the companies just want..MONEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry eve before Christmas Eve sheesh4 and everybody!!!!!!!
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG SHEESHA4 I GOT BOW :D IM SO HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you like the purple bow :3
    ~emmdog

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ love that symbol. I have a website ajchatchatchat.blogger.com or summat like that. MERRY CRIMBO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who wouldn't want to read your blog? Its awesome! It is one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uhhhhhh I'm not American, I'm British...

    ReplyDelete