Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hot Guys Post

Haha. Hey everyone. Have any of you ever heard of midterms? They're an exam that apparently all high schoolers (in every high school) have to take. Mine started Friday. This Tuesday-Friday I will have either 1 or 2 every day and we get to get out right after they end (which is at 12:00 or earlier). I'm very excited. I haven't posted an interesting post in a while so I thought I'd post a hot guys post. :P For you guys out there reading my blog, sorry. >.<


Logan Lerman
Logan is awesome. Not only is he hot he played Percy Jackson in the movie Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. The second movie is coming out August 16, 2013 (3 years after the first movie came out). Here are some pics of Logan. <3
































































Alexander Ludwig
This hot hunk played Cato in The Hunger Games. <3



































Jeremy Shada
He's the voice of Finn on Adventure Time. He's also going to be one of the main characters in the new comedy "The Incredible Crew" on Cartoon Network. It premieres January 24.
Watch that video! He sings "Baby" by Justin Bieber but he is SO MUCH BETTER! <3
 



























I'll do an animated hot guys post some other time. Here's some of the guys who would be on it...
Ben 10
Robin (from Teen Titans)
Jake Long (from American Dragon: Jake Long)
Ash Ketchum (from Pokemon)

5 comments:

  1. did you notice 1 of them had finn the human on it xD
    ~Rocat47 .3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nope! But makes sense since he's the voice actor for Finn.

      Delete
  2. I'm cray about Logan Lerman<33 Lololol ever since he was Percy Jackson I've beem obssesed.


    ~sparklee204~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnifіcеnt goods from you, man. I've be mindful your stuff prior to and you're ϳust too еxcellent.
    Ι actually likе what yοu've obtained here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it wise. I can't
    wait to learn far mοre fгom you. Thаt іs really а
    wonԁerful web ѕite.

    Here is my web-site :: Free Sharepoint tools | Articles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Percy Jackson series. :3 I have ALL the books :3

    ReplyDelete