Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Updates On The Blog

Hey guys. The title is self-explanatory. I added a 16th idea to the list on this post. Not that big a deal, but I like to let you guys knows if I add stuff so you can check it out. I mean, it's not like you're constantly checking back on that particular post (or any for that matter) to see if I added or changed something. :P

Here's the link to the post:
Big List Of Animal Jam Ideas And Improvements!

I also wanted to let you know that I am constantly updating the "What To Do When You're Bored In Real Life" page, mostly with new games I find that I like (and hope you do, too). Other than that, I would like to apologize again for the lack of posts. Haha. I know that constant apologizing doesn't do squat, but you are my readers and I want to let you know that I haven't forgotten you, Animal Jam, or the blog. Like I mentioned before, though, I'm taking tons of advanced classes and to get into a great college (preferably an Ivy League such as Harvard or Yale) I need to work to the best of my abilities. I get tons of homework after school and don't really have time to do much of anything, let alone blog. I promise you, though, that I will pick up the blog and post lots of interesting, creative posts during the summer. Maybe I'll give the blog a makeover and host some contests and add some new pages. Who knows. And that's not a fake promise. I mean it. :P That is, as long as I still have faithful readers. ;)

One more thing:
300th post! 8)

7 comments:

  1. Çool! Happy anaversary!
    Kannani123

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okey Dokey! ilovecutechihuahuas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean by donkey!!!!🌋🌌🌋🌌🌋🌞

      Delete
  3. Hey good for you🎉🎊😄I think for like I phones and others the sould have an app where you can earn gems on the go like tip in you user and pass then when you get Internet it gives you thoues gems that would be great reply if you agree I think that would be fun and people would have more gems and why do you need a menamom of den and close ideoms on there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like squares and my aj is skitty512 or skitskit512 or Chloeandskitty or Ilovesquares!!! 🐱✌👍✌

      Delete