Saturday, March 16, 2013

How to get pet effects

SSSSSnake - every 21st snake is a golden mouse.
Regular mouse = 1 gem
Golden mouse = 15 gems
At the interval of 15, 1 more mouse is added to the board. For instance from mouse 1-15 every time you ate a mouse one mouse would replace it making it so there would always be a total of 1 mouse on the board at any given point. Then after you eat mouse #15 2 mice will be on the board at any given point. Mouse #30, 3 mice will be on the board at any given point, etc;.
Pet Effects for Snake: Skulls float out of snake. The shape of the skulls is always the same but the color depends on Color 2 of your pet. Color 2 is basically the second color (not the base color). To get a pet effect for your snake you need to eat 100 gold mice.





















Disc Toss - every 25th disc is a golden disc.
Regular disc = 1 gem
Golden disc = 15 gems
Tips: You can either click your left mouse button to jump or you can click your space bar.
Pet Effects for Dog: Bones float out of dog. The shape of the bones is always the same but the color depends on Color 2 of your pet. Color 2 is basically the second color (not the base color). To get a pet effect for your dog you need to catch 100 golden discs.





















Ducky Dash - the interval in which golden ducks appear doesn't appear to be a set number. More like a set position.
Regular duck - 1 gem
Golden duck - 15 gems
Pet Effects for Duck: Eggs float out of duck. The shape of the eggs is always the same but the color depends on Color 2 of your pet. Color 2 is basically the second color (not the base color). To get a pet effect for your duck you need to get 100 golden ducks.


Color of Pet Effects
Pet effects will be whatever color your pet's "Color 2" is. Since you can't change the colors of your pet once you buy it be sure that if you're going to try to get pet effects for your snake, dog or duck, that you have picked a color that you want your pet effects to be. Also, pet effects are only for the animal you got them on so if you wanted to design a different looking dog you'd have to get 100 of whatever thing the animal eats in its minigame all over again. You couldn't just transfer pet effects onto a new animal of the same type.

























More posts on Pet Effects:
Got An Effect For My Dog Playing Disc Toss
All About Pet Effects

25 comments:

  1. First Comment!

    Sheesh, do you have to get 100 gold discs in one game or as many as you want? I am really confused... Hey, and the screen that popped up after you lost, it probably a glitch... no offense.

    AnimalQueen89, buddy me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a glitch =-= Idiot.

      Delete
    2. LOL. Not one game. That's impossible. :)
      And no, it's not a glitch. But please be nice Anonymous. Calling idiots really isn't polite.

      Delete
    3. My buddy: Dragons2evr has it! on his snake, duck, and dog. :) Not a glitch

      Delete
  2. I have a duck pet effect, and a snake but no dog.
    Anubis262

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool effects! I will try and log on..... Um.... Why isn't it working??!!?!
    This is the second Friday this month! Oh well..... Looks like I have to wait next Friday...... :( I hope I do log on!!! and Sheesh4? Is it ok if you can send me any Jam-A-Gram (make sure they do not have gifts in!) If they do I will send them back If I log on........ I hope my laptop starts working! I'm wolfs96173 on animal jam

    Bye! Love your blog! So much! =(^^)= This is my little cat face lol. Hope you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got the pet effects for the snake :)
    ~Rocat47

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. 100 of the golden disks/ducks/mice!? that would take a LOOONG time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took me 2 weeks with the mice DX

      Delete
  6. I got 100 discs in one game, and I didn't get the pet effect for my dog..... is that a glitch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhhh 100 GOLDEN discs! My bad! Sorry. XD

      Delete
  7. does it save? like you quit the game then continue tomorrow. or you constantly sit there and play until you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep :D its really cool you have it forever for the one pet you played with and got the pet effects with

    ReplyDelete
  9. This seems extremely hard to get, as i'm surpisingly good at the disc toss but haven't seen at least 100 golden disks, and every 25th normal disc its a golden one? Hard enough.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am currently working for the dog and snake. 5rjn if I get them and ur interested.

    ReplyDelete