Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Look & Some Blog Updates

Hey everyone!

That is if all of my fans haven't left me since I've been inactive on both the blog and Animal Jam for so long. >.<
Anyways, as you can see I changed the blog background! Do you like it or do you think I should switch back to the one I had before - the phantoms? Or should I just get a brand new look? Please comment with your thoughts!

Anyways, I think I'm going to get more active on the blog again! I'll probably do a lot of HTML stuff and designing and updating stuff. I'll try to finish my projects -- like the phantom story about Princess Celeste. I know some of you have been asking me to do that. ;P

13 comments:

  1. Change it back to the phantoms! I think they looked better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should get a totally new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So there will be more posts?

    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if you don´t post as often as before this blog is AWESOME and I still visit it daily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your blog is really amazing, too! Looks like we both started blogging at roughly the same time! Good luck! Let's be friends on Animal Jam! ;P

      Delete
    2. WOW! The famous Sheesh4 likes my blog! :D That is AWESOME!

      Delete
    3. I started blogging like 4 months after you both. So my blog is really a fail. It only has 43k hits, you guys both have over 100k. Sheesh: if you started posting items, you might start to get almost as popular as Snowyclaw! I remember we she had this many views.

      Delete
  5. I say get a new look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like it i think it can stay

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you should get a new look just for fun! :)

    ReplyDelete