Saturday, March 16, 2013

Updating Achievements List

Hey guys.

I'm updating my achievements list with newer achievements. Also I think I'm going to add whether each achievement is a trophy, ribbon or badge. And if you were having trouble getting the "Phantom Catcher!" achievement in Hedge Hog (Animal Jam said you have to catch 100 phantoms) that's because they messed up. They meant 1,000 and typed 100 by accident. Trust me, I had been wondering what the heck was going on because I knew I had caught 100 phantoms a long time ago -- I even counted them. I caught 100 in one game just to make sure and I didn't get my achievement.  I was playing today just to see if today it would work and it did. But that's not because they fixed a glitch or anything -- it was just because it was 1,000 phantoms, not 100. Just thought I'd let ya know.

3 comments:

  1. Oh great. REALLY????? wow is it 1,000 phantoms in one game? or in all? please i would LOVE TO KNOW!




    ~AnimalQueen89

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even got past one level of hedge hog! It's so hard for me! I don't know why, but I'm always good at the competition games!

    ReplyDelete