Monday, February 3, 2014

Some Winnie the Pooh Quotes :)

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”

"I am a bear of very little brain, and long words bother me."

"Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo."

"If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear."

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"

5 comments:

  1. I watch winne the pooh :3 I wubvz you Winnie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS BLOG! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice quotes. here's some from The Lion King: 'You gotta put your past behind you' 'Hakuna Matata' . Also one from my little pony: 'Sense?....What fun in there is making sense?'
    Chaosclaw :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb quotes, I had come to know about your blog from my friend sunny, mumbai,i have read atleast 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, winnie the pooh quotes

    ReplyDelete